1.9
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Terrible customer service!I would have never opened a credit card with them had I known they would be this terrible!

Their 24 Hour cardmember services are NOT 24 hours if you need a representative. I was on hold for at least 15 minutes trying to report fraudulent activity on my card. I would not recommend their services to anyone! I will definitely be cancelling this card and I will not be a customer of theirs any longer.

You would think that helping customers would be a priority for them but clearly it is not.

I thought that they would be good since I bank with Comerica and they are excellent at my local branch, but Elan Financial Services are terrible!!-10/10

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Elan Financial Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Elan Financial Services.

Had an Experience with Elan Financial Services?

Comments