I've tried redeeming my rewards 3 times already.First I wanted to use reward points to receive credit back to my account.

Though the order status showed "shipped" I've never received it and it's been almost six month already. Recently I ordered gift cards to redeem my reward points and the status in order history is "processing". I guess they are processing ideas how not to ship those cards to me because I am sure 100% I will never see these cards in my mail box. Elan Services sucks and I'm definitely going to close this card, hate being cheated.

Elan is a total fraud, just read their agreement, they are not liable for nothing.You don't even need a lawyer to explain it for you, just close your card because you are being fooled.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of elan financial services credit card from Elan Financial Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75 and wants Elan Financial Services to "put in prison everyone in the directors board of elan".

The most disappointing in user's experience was lies to get you to sign up. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Elan Financial Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Elan Financial Services?

Comments