I have been an Elan Visa credit card customer since 1992! I continuously have to ask for a lower APR..

well they have helped a bit by lowering my rate for periods of like 2-5 months at time, which does help a little. But, I feel as a 26 year excellent standing customer, they should give me a very low interest rate indefinitely and raise my limit so that I don't have to have 4 other credit card accounts with even higher APR's. I should be a VIP for Elan Visa! I should not have to keep asking for help..

my history shows my perfect status with Visa. I may just pay this card off and drop them, but i love my VISA Elan Credit status!

but i may have to sacrifice this card.

I bank with a credit union and working with them, so keeping my fingers crossed that they work with me on a low APR high credit limit card so i can have just the one credit card from here on out! Shrug

Reason of review: Elan does not value 26 year customer.

Comments

You probably do love you're 26 year card status, but they don't seem to appreciate long time, deoted customers, or they would give you a permanent devoted customers or they would permanently reduce you're interest rate. I had my own problems with Elan, but totally stopped using they;re services, amd happy to have nothing to do with them.