2.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Update by user Oct 27, 2017

They refunded me $300 that they took out of my checking account BY MISTAKE and then charged me $300 for refunding the $300 back into my account.

Original review posted by user Oct 27, 2017

Got this company through my credit union.I do not recommend Elan financial credit services.

It's better you have no credit card at all than to get an account with these lousy people. They will steal money from you and charge you for no reason. They charged me three times for a payment I made to pay off my balance and CHARGED ME THE MONEY THAT THEY REFUNDED ME THAT THEY OWED ME. Called the supervisor, he was no help.

They are stuck to their disgusting, money-hungry ways.I honestly highly do not recommend, especially to any college student looking to build credit who is naive as me even taking this company into consideration.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, bad quality and SLOW technology, payment processing issues.

I didn't like: Being forced to use this company through my credit union, So many extra fees, Payment errors, Bad customer service, Outdated technology.

Comments

Elan is a joke, and neefds to be shut down,for fraudulent transactions they are performing.

Sorry you got ripped off by Synchrony.Anyone reading you're review, should consider, this same incident could happen to them, too. Synchrony can go to ***.