I had the worst possible experience with Elan Financial Services.I needed to exceed my credit limit this one statement cycle.

After spending hours complying with their every demand, going out of my way to accommodate their unreasonable requests , they still did not allow a credit card payment to go through. I even gave them the routing number and account number of my online savings and offered to pay what was already posted + what the new charge would be - immediately, before it even posted. Wouldn’t even allow me to do that! Completely inflexible, uncaring and rude.

I’m still reeling from the horrible customer service and wasted time. I would not recommend them to any future customers.

They’ve lost me, that's for sure!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fidelity rewards card. Elan Financial Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fidelity rewards card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Elan Financial Services.

Had an Experience with Elan Financial Services?

Comments