1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

No consumer protection.Disputed a $45 charge and in giving the report the lady was very rude and treating me as if I had done something wrong because a retailer scammed me.

I got a letter denying the claim, because of lack of evidence. I hadn't even been given an opportunity to provide evidence. I called and talked to multiple people, they call back from Unknown numbers, they only go by first names, No email corresponce, No direct line to supervisors. I've put hours into this.

Once I provided the evidence they still denied the claim.they must deny all the claims, as they denied mine even before it got started.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $45. This person is overall dissatisfied with Elan Financial Services. The most disappointing about elan financial services claim at Elan Financial Services was lies to get you to sign up and no consumer protection Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Elan Financial Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Elan Financial Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Elan Financial Services?

Comments